First Bank Introduces *894# Short Code for Banking Services (Read User Guide)
Steps to Register for *894#
*894# is for First Bank customers who want quick and easy access to performing banking transactions. To enjoy this service, you need a mobile phone, a phone no profiled for SMS alerts and a debit card linked to your FirstBank account. Once you have all three, the rest is easy!
- Dial *894*0# from your registered number
- Choose your preferred debit card from the displayed list of debit cards linked to your account
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create your 5-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- You can now enjoy 894 banking on-the-go!
How to transfer with *894#
You can transfer money dialing *894# to any bank in Nigeria on your mobile phone. There are two easy ways:
- Dial the 894 code on your registered number e.g. dial *894*Amount*Account Number#
- Dial *894# from your registered number and follow the given prompts.
Step to Recharge Mobile Line with *894#
You can also recharge your phone or buy airtime for others using *894#.
- For Self: Dial *894*Amount#
- For Others: Dial *894*Amount*Phone Number#
How to Check Account Balance with *894#
Dial *894*00# to check your current balance on all your FirstBank accounts.